The company's experience in the Installation and Commissioning of Instrument
and Electrical systems, for International Oil and Gas Industries spans
than 25 years.
We specialise in the implementation of control solutions, utilising advanced
Distributed Control Systems and PLC'S combined with Graphical Operator
Interface Systems, all associated with the installation and commissioning of :
- Process Instrument Calibration
- Process Control Automation
- Gas & Fire Detection Systems
- Emergency Shutdown Systems
- Operations & Maintenance
Our International reputation includes our involvement in projects such as:
- Caltex Central Gathering Station & Sand Removal Upgrades, Sumatra.
- LNG Gas Recovery and Storage Facility for Pertamina, Sumatra.
- Varanus Island Oil Storage Facility - Western Australia.
- Tubridgi LNG Gas Recovery Plant Onslow - Western Australia.
- Fuel Storage Facilities for B.P., Mobil and Shell throughout Australia.
- Tuban Oil, Storage and Refinery Plant for Santa Fe - Indonesia.
- Gas Recompression Stations Mobil Oil - Arun Sumatera - Indonesia.
- Platform Upgrades and Refurbishments, PT. Arco - Indonesia.
- Oil Tankage and Storage Facilities, Exor-1 Project, Indonesia.