Our proven team of Project Managers and Supervisors, have in co-ordination with our Engineering Design Division, been involved in the following :
- Engineering Feasibility
- Turnkey Design
- Electrical Supply and Construction
- On going Maintenance and Training
Our Company is proud of its association with major Materials Handling projects throughout South East Asia, Australia and the Middle East - such as :
- 25 Mt/annum Coal Plant for PT ADARO, Indonesia
- 12 Mt/annum New Coal line for KPC, Indonesia
- 8 Mt/annum Bontang Coal Facility in Kalimantan, Indonesia
- 6 Mt/annum Tarahan Coal Terminal in Sumatra, Indonesia
- 4 Mt/annum Plutonic Gold Plant in Western Australia.
- 3 Mt/annum Wirralie Gold Project in Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Mt/annum Gold Treatment Plant in Iran
We have performed on a multitude of Materials Handling projects on remote sites, to the satisfaction of our many and varied clientele.